Haul - ELF Matte Lip Colors

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


I had to stop by the Dollar Store a couple of days ago, and look at what I found while browsing:

elf Matte Lip Colors!

Most elf products are already fairly cheap as it is, so I never thought I'd find them in a store that sells mostly discounted items.  (;

They had other different elf products, mostly from their studio line which runs about $3 a piece.

I picked up these three colors:
Coral, Rich Red, and Natural.


I'm really excited to try these out.  I don't think I've ever tried a matte lip product before, so I'm excited.  They go on nicely, not as drying as I had expected, which is good!  I'm a bit worried about how they'll fare during the cold we're having right now - my lips can get dry pretty easily.  I can't wait to test these out and do a review! (:

Have you tried out these lip colors?  What's your verdict - do you hate them or love them?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  

xoxo






3 comments:

  1. I actually tried the Natural one, which I got from a Dollar Store for $1. For being so cheap, it actually not to bad of a product, but it does tend to be on a dry side (in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these, but they look really nice. I hope I find e.l.f. products at a dollar store near me!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah! I wasn't notified of these comments and just now stumbled upon them. Sorry guys! ):

    ReRe - After trying them out, I feel the same way! The dryness makes me sad though, as I already have super dry skin! ):

    Raizel - I've actually seen ELF carried at more and more retail locations, so hopefully you'll have good luck! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner