Baby polishes!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I really wish that the Blogger app had more editing options!! It really stinks that I can do the basic gist of a post from my iPhone, but then I have to get on my laptop to edit the post and make it look nicer. D:

Excuses aside, I have a mini nail polish haul from Ulta. (: All the polishes are from the brand Essence, from their colour & go line.

The blue a deep teal (55 - Let's Get Lost)
The red has a slight orange tinge to it (46 - Wake Up!)
The purple is a periwinkle with pink shimmers in it (86 - A Lovely Secret)
The green is a light yellow-green (39 - Lime Up!)

I love this line of polishes! They're only .99 ¢ at Ulta and they come in a ton of gorgeous colors. The shades I picked up are fairly opaque and only need two coats at most. They're smaller than a 'typical' bottle of polish but I rarely ever use up a whole bottle so it's fine with me! (;

Numbers 55, 46, 86, 39.


 Have you tried Essence polishes before? What did you think of them?


6 comments:

  1. absolutly love the nail colors. gotta get em!
    xoxo payton (check out my blog!) www.shoetimestwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great colors?

    I'll definitely check out your blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These definitely caught my eye. Thank you for the encouraging comments on my blog. How can I follow you back? I wanna read more from you. I think your blog is awesome! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Johanna! And you're definitely welcome!! (:

    I just realized that I didn't have the 'follow me' button anywhere on my site- how embarrassing! Haha. It should be on the right side now, below my info.

    Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of essence polishes. Can't beat the price and they look quite opaque! I will definitely pick 1 up if I come across it!

    <3
    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of essence before, either. We just recently had an Ulta open up near me (yay!!!) and they carry the brand. I can only vouch for the nail polishes so far, but I'd like to try some of their other products too.

    Ps- I'm following your blog now! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner