Scarf!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

One reason I wanted to start blogging again was to do 'outfit of the day' posts.  I love looking at other people's outfits and I think it would be really fun to share mine... when I actually have time to put effort into an outfit, of course. (;  When I have to get up super early for work, I usually just throw on some jeans and a tshirt (I've actually been living in hoodies lately, since it's been kind of chilly), but if I have somewhere to go after work, I'll pure a little more effort into it, lol.

This probably doesn't count at all for an 'ootd' post, but at least you can see my awesome scarf I wore.  (;


 

What would you consider your style to be?  I'd have to say mine is really comfy/casual.  I would live in a pair of skinny jeans, flats or flipflops, a plain J Crew tee shirt and a scarf if I could!



2 comments:

  1. Cute scarf.I love scarfs, Where is it from?

    Elle xx
    www.beautyshewrote.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been kind of obsessed with scarves lately. Haha.

    This one is from Rue 21. They don't have it online anymore, but they're probably still in stores because I just got this one recently. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner